P2P Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The P2P Giveaways start on or around October 3, 2019 (PST) and end on or around November 5th, 2019 at 10:00PM PST (The "P2P Giveaway Period")..
2) ELIGIBILITY: TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN, YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON DATE OF ENTRY. CONTEST IS VALID FOR RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, EXCEPT WHERE RESTRICTED BY LAW. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes: (a) persons engaged in, and persons associated with companies engaged in, the development, production, promotion, advertising or running of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”); (b) each of the foregoing persons’ immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each), as well as persons living in the same household (whether related or not)
3) HOW TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary, and no entry fee. Skechers Friendship Walk will share flash giveaway posts on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter one (1) per week of the Sweepstakes Period. You can enter the Sweepstakes by:
- Tagging a friend, Retweeting, or favoriting each flash giveaway post (rules may vary based on the contest)
Limit: one (1) entry per person, per week, per platform (i.e., Twitter, Facebook).
You may instead enter by sending an e-mail that includes your name, e-mail address, and phone number to the following address: email@example.com , with a subject line of “P2P Giveaway”.
4) RANDOM DRAWING FOR PRIZES/DEADLINE DATES: Random drawings to award the Prizes will be conducted from among all eligible entries received before 10:00PM PST on each day of the Sweepstakes Period (entries received after this time will not be counted as entries for any subsequent day’s drawing and potential entrants must enter the following day’s contest by responding to that day’s Facebook post or Twitter tweet). The random drawings will be held at about 11:00AM PST on each Friday of the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawings will be conducted by the Sponsor. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Entries submitted are only eligible for this Sweepstakes and are only eligible for the drawing for the day and platform on which they are submitted. By entering this Sweepstakes, all participants agree that all decisions made by the Sponsor regarding matters relating to the Sweepstakes winners are final. Results of each prize drawing will be announced at 12:00PM PST on the day of the drawing (Friday).
5) WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: The potential winners will be notified by e-mail, phone or by the social media account by which the potential winning entry was submitted within five (5) business days of the prize drawings. Any winner who does not respond to notification attempts within five (5) business days will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. Any winner notification returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. Certain terms and conditions may apply to gift cards, see gift card for details. The potential winner (or potential winner’s parent or legal guardian, if potential winner is under 18) may be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility with (where lawful) a liability and publicity release for receipt by Sponsor by the due date indicated in the notification letter. If any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, or if any mail is returned as undeliverable without forwarding address, then prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. It is the responsibility of the winner to pick-up their prize awarded within (30) thirty days of the date won.
2019 Turkish Airlines Sweepstakes
DETAILED LEGAL STUFF - see restrictions below
Skechers Foundation allows almost anybody (see restrictions below) to enter sweepstakes and have an equal chance of winning. Pretty cool, right? Please enjoy these long, detailed, official rules so that you have all the information you need before entering any of the sweepstakes/giveaways or campaigns on our social media channels:
A few things to note:
- You can always enter any campaign for free (although we hope you’ll consider showing some love to our charity - it is a great cause).
- Certain parts of these rules are required by different laws. To make sure you notice them, we use BIG, BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS for those sections.
- These official rules apply to every sweepstakes campaign we run—but sometimes we also have extra information or requirements. In those cases, we publish extra rules on the campaign social media post. Usually those rules work with these, but occasionally, we may need to adjust some of these rules for that campaign. We’ll tell you about those changes on the campaign social media post.
HERE ARE THE BIG, BOLD LETTERS
WHEN YOU MAKE A DONATION, IT DOES NOT GIVE YOU AN ENTRY TO WIN IN ANY OF OUR SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN SWEEPSTAKES/GIVEAWAYS. YOU MUST ENTER SWEEPSTAKES BY COMMENTING W/ YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLE ON THE CAMPAIGN POST SO WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE. PRIZE(S) ARE REWARDED BY A RANDOM DRAWING. NO PURCHASE/DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER ANY SWEEPSTAKES.
VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
ALMOST ANYONE CAN ENTER FOR FREE.
HOW IT WORKS
First, we (Skechers Foundation) have awesome sponsors who donate monetarily or make product donations to our "Charity". Our campaigns bring together often well-known companies, brands, talent and celebrities who can serve as (“Prize Providers”) who allow the use of their logo and name on Skechers online platform (our “Platform”). The prizes (“Prizes”) are ones that almost anybody (see restrictions below) can enter to win.
We may also offer certain guaranteed perks and incentives (“Perks”). Perks are not part of the sweepstakes—they’re based on donations from our sponsors each year. You don’t have to make a donation to our charity to enter a sweepstakes.
HOW TO ENTER A SWEEPSTAKES
Skechers Foundation offers different social media ways to enter a sweepstakes, and it’s really easy to do any of the methods of entry:
To enter for free.
Go to the campaign social media post on any of Skechers Foundation's social media platform and comment with your social media handle before the deadline.
Equality matters to us at Skechers Foundation: we use a system so that entries are treated equally. Each free entry is automatically assigned 1 chance. Regardless of how you enter, the maximum number of entries for any one person is restricted to 1 (one) per person per campaign.
WHO CAN ENTER A CAMPAIGN?
We love everybody; however, some countries don’t love sweepstakes. So, we have to restrict entries from those countries. This means that most campaigns are open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and most countries around the world, but they’re void in all countries on the United States list of embargoed countries, as well as in countries where local laws prohibit entry into sweepstakes. We also may have to limit certain campaigns to specific countries. If we do so, we publish that in special rules on the campaign page.
Also, to keep things fair, full-time and part-time employees of Skechers Inc, Skechers Foundation, Charity, or Prize Provider for the applicable campaign, and members of their household and immediate families (i.e., parents, spouses, domestic partners, siblings, and children), are not eligible to enter. Additionally, any individual that uses a bot, software, or any other codes, instructions or third-party software for the purpose of automatically entering into a sweepstakes (or multiple sweepstakes) or in any way that provides an unfair advantage over individuals that enter manually, will be disqualified from the sweepstakes they entered and all future sweepstakes, subject to Skechers Foundation's sole discretion.